(1) “Drug-induced alopecia (hair-loss) occurs as a consequence of a toxic effect of the drug on the hair follicle matrix… in rare cases, alopecia may be permanent (1).” Those who use herpes drugs due to their “ease of administration,” (2) should consider this side effect.
In contrast, a clinical study showed that Novirin and Gene-Eden-VIR are effective against symptoms caused by the herpes virus, and have no side effects.
The Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease (CBCD) recommends that individuals infected with the herpes virus (HSV-1 or HSV-2), take Novirin or Gene-Eden-VIR.
The formula of these natural antiviral products was tested by Hanan Polansky and Edan Itzkovitz from the CBCD in two clinical studies that followed FDA guidelines.
The studies showed that the Novirin and Gene-Eden-VIR formula is effective against the HSV, and other viruses.
The clinical studies were published in the peer reviewed, medical journal Pharmacology & Pharmacy, the first, in a special edition on Advances in Antiviral Drugs. Study authors wrote that, “individuals infected with the HSV reported a safe decrease in their symptoms following treatment with Gene-Eden-VIR.” (3)
The study authors also wrote that, “We observed a statistically significant decrease in the severity, duration, and frequency of symptoms.” (3)
Novirin and Gene-Eden-VIR are natural antiviral dietary supplements. Their formula contains five natural ingredients: Selenium, Camellia Sinesis Extract, Quercetin, Cinnamomum Extract, and Licorice Extract. The first ingredient is a trace element, and the other four are plant extracts.
Each ingredient and its dose was chosen through a scientific approach. Scientists at CBCD, the company that invented and patented the formula, scanned thousands of scientific and medical papers published in various medical and scientific journals, and identified the safest and most effective natural ingredients against latent viruses.
To date, Novirin and Gene-Eden-VIR are the only natural antiviral products on the market with published clinical studies that support their claims.
Herpes drugs may have other side effects. These include neuropsychiatric effects, tremors, visual and auditory hallucinations, confusion and coma. (4).
Drugs.com reports even more side effects, such as “abdominal or stomach pain, decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine, increased thirst, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, unusual tiredness or weakness.” (5)
In addition, a meta-analysis of scientific studies found that “five placebo-controlled and two dose comparison studies evaluated the effect of (a herpes drug)… on symptoms. The meta-analysis showed that oral antiviral therapy decreases the duration and the associated pain of an (genital herpes) outbreak by merely one day.” (3)
“We recommend that individuals concerned about the effect of herpes drugs on their hair follicles, take Novirin or Gene-Eden-VIR.” – Greg Bennett, CBCD
In light of the above information, the CBCD recommends that individuals infected with the herpes virus (HSV-1 or HSV-2) take Novirin or Gene-Eden-VIR.
(1) Alopecia following oral acyclovir for the treatment of herpes simplex keratitis. Published in January 2014.
(2) Valacyclovir-Associated Neurotoxicity in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients. Published on March 22, 2013.
(3) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published in September 2013. scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=36101#.Uzvk0KiSz90
(4) The aciclovir metabolite CMMG is detectable in the CSF of subjects with neuropsychiatric symptoms during aciclovir and valaciclovir treatment. Published on March 15, 2006.
(5) Drugs.com – Acyclovir. Updated on March 13, 2014.
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr. Hanan Polansky, which is based on Computer Intuition.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.