Hair Restoration Services Market Analysis 2020
“Hair Restoration Services Market” report delivers an overview of the market trends, drivers, and barriers with respect to the competitive landscape. It also provides a detailed overview of the market of different regions globally. Furthermore, the Hair Restoration Services market report contains a primary overview of the Hair Restoration Services market covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure.
The global Hair Restoration Services market provides quantitative and qualitative analysis of the competitive landscape, development trends, and key success in the Hair Restoration Services industry.
Hair Restoration Services market report contains top companies on the basis of types, applications, size, share, and regions.
- Allergan PLC
- Restoration Robotics
- Venus Concept
- Lexington Intl., LLC
- The key factors propelling the growth of the hair restoration market are the increasing popularity of hair transplants and increasing prevalence of various forms of dermatological disorders.
- According to the survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery in 2017, approximately 133,136 individuals had performed the hair restoration procedure in the United States. In Europe, around 79,513 people had done the same and 195,284 people went for the procedure in Asia-Pacific. This data indicates that a large number of people are going for hair restoration procedures across the world. This is resulting in the growth of the hair restoration services market worldwide.
Key Market Trends:
Scalp Accounts for the Largest Market Share in the Recipient Area Segment
The scalp segment of the hair restoration market is expected to have the largest market size over the forecast period.
According to the survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHR) in 2017, scalp was the most common donor harvest site (93.7%), followed by beard (6.4%) and chest (3.2%). Due to the rising hair loss problem across the world and increasing awareness of people about their appearance, the demand for scalp hair treatment has been increased. The ISHR has stated that scalp treatment is the most common hair restoration treatment. Hence, a considerable amount of revenue is being generated by the scalp hair restoration procedure.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
Growing celebrity and media influences, increasing awareness regarding one’s appearance, peer pressure, societal pressure, growing urbanization, high income, and growing word of mouth are the potential drivers for the North American hair restoration services market growth. North America, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific, holds the largest market share.
Reason to buy Hair Restoration Services Market Report:
- Hair Restoration Services market report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- Hair Restoration Services market report provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- Ability to analyze the development of future products, pricing strategies, and launch plans of the Hair Restoration Services market.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Hair Restoration Services and identification of segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information related to various countries.
- Evaluate the key vendors in the Hair Restoration Services market in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy.
Detailed TOC of Hair Restoration Services Market 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Popularity of Hair Transplants
4.2.2 Increasing Prevalence of Various Forms of Dermatological Disorders
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Cost Constraints
4.3.2 High Post-surgery Care, along with Adverse Side Effects
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Recipient Area
5.2 By Treatment
5.2.1 Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
5.2.2 Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT)
5.2.3 Laser Therapy
5.2.4 Stem Cell Therapy
5.3 By End User
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Allergan PLC
6.1.2 Restoration Robotics
6.1.3 Venus Concept
6.1.8 Lexington Intl., LLC
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Hair Restoration Services Market Analysis 2020
- Propecia Victim Candid about Sexual Side Effects
- Global Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market
- Global Hair Loss Men and Women
- Capillus and National Hair Loss Team to Promote Breast Cancer Awareness
- Alopecia Treatment Market Size
- Is Dubais water responsible for your hair loss
- Alopecia Market Business Opportunities 2026
- Hair and Scalp Prosthetic Made with 3D-Printing
- Global Medicated Shampoo Market 2020
- Dr. U Releases Nine Year Update on Patient With Leg Hair Grafts Inserted For Hairline Restoration