Global Dandruff Treatment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Dandruff Treatment Market By Type (Dry Skin-Related Dandruff, Oily Scalp-Related Dandruff, Fungal Dandruff, Others), Shampoos Type (Normal Shampoos, Anti-Dandruff Shampoos, Dry Shampoos, Others), Medication in Shampoos (Pyrithione Zinc Shampoos, Tar-Based Shampoos, Ketoconazole Shampoos, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dandruff Treatment Market
Global dandruff treatment market is rising gradually with a substantial in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in E-commerce and availability of multiple hair care products brings a great opportunity for growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Dandruff Treatment Market
Dandruff is a common skin condition that is caused on the scalp. Dandruff is characterized by flaky, itchy scalp and shoes no signs of inflammation. Dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis are often assumed as similar conditions. The most common causes of dandruff are fungal growth, dry scalp and side effects of using different hair products. Anti-dandruff shampoos are majorly used for the treatment of dandruff.
Dandruff has a high prevalence rate and it affects half of the total adult population. The occurrence of dandruff minimizes with age. An estimated of 1-3% adults are diagnosed by seborrheic dermatitis. This condition is more prevalent in males than females.
- The increasing interest of people in using hair care products acts as a market driver
- Availability of different kinds of products for dandruff treatment, anti-dandruff shampoos also uplifts the market growth
- Introduction of innovative products such as herbal shampoos will boost this market growth
- Changing lifestyle and growing urbanization will also drive the market growth
- Increasing adoption of No-Poo Campaign which is decreasing the consumption of hair care products restrains the market growth
- Availability of various dandruff treatment substitutes in the market will also hamper the market growth
- Use of herbal treatments and household treatments over hair care products will restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Dandruff Treatment Market
- Dry Skin-Related Dandruff
- Oily Scalp-Related Dandruff
- Fungal Dandruff
By Shampoos Type
- Normal Shampoos
- Anti-Dandruff Shampoos
- Dry Shampoos
By Medication in Shampoos
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoos
- Tar-Based Shampoos
- Ketoconazole Shampoos
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2019, Alliance Pharma PLC received the exclusive marketing right of Nizoral, a product of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. used for treatment of dandruff. The deal includes the acquisition of exclusive market rights of Nizoral in the Asia-Pacific region. This agreement will give a hike to promote the product and increase the business size of both the companies
- In April 2019, Integumen Plc launched Labskin platform for testing new drugs and cosmetics for dandruff. This novel platform is a simulated human skin designed to be used by many pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies for evaluation and determination of safety, efficacy and any unknown effect of their products for dandruff treatment
Global dandruff treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dandruff treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global dandruff treatment market are Alliance Pharma PLC, Kramer Laboratories, Integumen Plc, Avista Capital Partners, Dana Limited, STADA Arzrneimittel AG, Vibcare Pharma Pvt. Ltd, Cipla Inc., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals., Sphere Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Unilever, TORQUE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT. LTD., SARP PHARMACEUTICALS PVT. LTD., Vyome Therapeutics Inc., TRIO LIFESCIENCE PVT.LTD., Dabur India Limited among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dandruff Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dandruff treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market playersGlobal Dandruff Treatment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- ARTAS Hair Transplant Newly Unveiled at Hair Restoration Centers
- Global Hair Transplant Services Industry Market Research 2019
- Hair growth drugs may cause erectile dysfunction
- Telehealth is Now Offering PRP Therapy for Hair Loss at Three Locations in Southern California
- Global Hair Loss Medications Industry
- Alvi Armani Brings Scalp Micropigmentation to the Table