The main driver of growth within dermatologicals was the population growth of both babies and elderly people.
Both children and the elderly have sensitive skin, leading to higher likelihood of skin allergies and conditions.
The predicted growth rates in the forecast period for children under the age of 14 and adults above the age of 65 are 2% and 4% respectively.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific remained the leading player in dermatologicals in 2014, with a 16% value share.
The wide range of products it offers in most categories and its strong branding are some of the factors which cement its position as the strongest player in dermatologicals.
Full Report Details at fastmr.com/prod/1014953_dermatologicals_australia.aspx
The growing younger and older generations will continue to drive the growth of dermatologicals over the forecast period.
Categories such as nappy (diaper) rash treatments, topical allergy remedies/antihistamines and topical germicidals/antiseptics are expected to experience the highest growth.
Overall dermatologicals is expected to increase by a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor’s team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you’re in the Medicated Skin Care industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in Australia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in Australia?
* What are the major brands in Australia?
* What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions