According to many Market Experts, the Hair Restoration Services Market is expected to register a CAGR of about 20% during the forecast period (2018-2023)
Major Vendors – ALLERGAN, PLC, ALMA LASER, BEIERSDORF AG, CYNOSURE INC., L’OREAL SA, LUMENIS, PERSON
Asia-Pacific is expected to register the Highest CAGR
Growing celebrity and media influences, increasing awareness, regarding one’s appearance, peer pressure, societal pressure, growing urbanization, high income, and growing word of mouth are the potential drivers for the Asia-Pacific hair restoration services market.
North America, followed by Europe holds the highest market share.
According to the 2015 hair restoration practice census carried out by International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), the popularity of hair transplantation, as a treatment for hair loss, is growing. The hair restoration service is a procedure in which the hair is moved from the back and/or sides of the scalp, where the hair is permanent (donor area), to the areas that are thinning or bald on the front, top, or crown of the scalp (recipient area).
Once transplanted, the hair is likely to grow forever.
This growing popularity is expected to trigger a high growth rate for the market. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of various forms of dermatologic disorders is driving the market. The need for a constant post-surgical care, along with the side effects, and cost constraints are the major factors restraining the global hair restoration services market.
Hair Restoration Services Market is segmented by:
1. Recipient Area: Scalp, Non-Scalp
2. Technology: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT), Phototherapy
3. Therapy: Laser cap, Revage Laser System, Theradome LH80 PRO, iGrow Hair Growth System
4. Geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market
• February 2018 – Venus Concept acquired NeoGraft Solutions.
Enquiry before Buying @ marketprognosis.com/enquiry/16814
About Market Prognosis
We at Market Prognosis believe in giving a crystal clear view of market dynamics for achieving success in today’s complex and competitive marketplace through our quantitative & qualitative research methods.
We help our clients identify the best market insights and analysis required for their business thus enabling them to take a strategic and intelligent decision.
We believe in delivering actionable insights for your business growth and success.
According to many Market Experts the Hair Restoration Services Market is expected to register a CAGR of about 20% during the forecast period (2018-2023)
- Keranique Announces Charitable Partnership with HairToStay
- Cellmid granted Australian patent for midkine hair growth
- Capillus and National Hair Loss Team to Promote Breast Cancer Awareness
- Reports on Allergans Continued Work on Hair Loss Product Despite Delays
- Hair Transplant Before and After Photos
- JW Shinyak to sell Rogaine in Korea