Shampoo Market Type
Shampoo has become an essential part of the basic hair care regime and this is the major factor that boosts its demand in the market. From general hair cleansing to professional hair treatment, shampoos have been getting highly diversified catering to specific groups or needs.
The key market players keep recognizing the needs and desires of the consumer base and hence develop products accordingly to cater to different requirements of the customers.
The growing health concerns make consumers particular regarding their choices and hence the market gets diversified. The advantageous features of the product continue to boost the market demand
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Type, Application, Distribution Channel, Industry Vertical, and Region
North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil and Rest of LAMEA)
L’Oréal S.A., Unilever plc, The Procter & Gamble Company, Neutogena, Shiseido Company Limited, Church and Dwight Co., Henkel AG & Co., Kimberly Clark Corporation, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Amway Corporation.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Production shut down
The production for the industry has been shut down as a precautionary measure from coronavirus. This has impacted the revenue for the firm.
Disrupted supply chains
The production and supply is abruptly disrupted amid the coronavirus outbreak. This is affecting the sales and revenue ofthe company. The offline stores have been operating at a slower pace but the industry is expected to revive soon after the resettlement of the situation.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The global shampoo market is in the upward swing in light of rising in the predominance of diseases or hair implications identified with hair, for example, dandruff, hair fall, slick hair, and dryness of the hair, irritation, and numerous others. Developing urbanization, expanding per capita salary, and change in lifestyle are the significant factors that drive the growth of the global shampoo market. Customer awareness about the individual customization and cleanliness, accessibility of different types of shampoos through various kinds of dissemination, and aggressive advertising from the key marketers about the advantages of utilizing
their product fosters the growth of the shampoo industry.
The global shampoo market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
An increase in diversification in the demands from the consumer and application of the product make way for ample opportunities for the key players to diversify their products and expand their businesses. Hence, the market is steady with numerous products that provide hair condition features, capability of hair fall reduction, anti-dandruff and herbal products, and others.
This is because the market consists of personal care products and hence their demand is highly personalized. Consumers develop preferences and loyalty for a brand and then continue to expect improvements in the same product. This has led to the production of many variants within the same product and a choice range to consumers to pick whatever suits their needs the most. Also, a product that caters to multiple consumer needs appears to be the most admired product.
Diversification in the distribution channel
Manufacturers have always been promoting the products in such a way that a consumer not just wishes to purchase it but is also able to buy the product at his/her own convenience. As such, the product needs to be supplied to the consumer market so that there is no lack of supply in the market and quick revenue could be converted from the same.
Since shampoos have been highly used as personal care and hygiene products on a regular basis in daily lives, it becomes prominent to make the product available to the customer. For this, the markets have opted from various distribution channels including offline stores such as supermarkets, departmental stores, and specialist retailers and online web stores such as Amazon.com, Walmart, and others. These multi-platform channels enable the product to reach the masses and cater to consumer convenience.
Key Segments Covered:
- 2-in-1 Shampoo
- Kids Shampoo
- Medicated Shampoo
- Standard Shampoo
- Convenience Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Drug Stores &Pharmacies
- Online Stores
- Hair Care &Treatment
- Consumer Goods
- Cosmetics Industry
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global shampoo industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global shampoo market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global shampoo market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global shampoo market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Shampoo Market Type
- Female Hair Loss Diagnosis & Treatments Reviewed by Dr Barry Lycka & Dr Alan Bauman
- Hair Growth after Transplantation of Cryopreserved Hair Follicles
- New Survey Finds Growing Demand for Proven Hair Loss Treatments
- BBIM Institue Introduces Trichology Training Courses for Cosmetologists
- Alopecia Market Size
- Stop Seasonal Hair Shedding
- Bald men perceived less handsome
- Cellmid to enter worlds largest hair loss treatment market
- Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration Announces an Immediate Expansion of Their Open House Series
- Platelet Rich Plasma Alopecia Therapies