Local Johns Creek Doctor Adds Latest Rejuvenation & Wellness Procedures to Practice
As Baby Boomers and even Generation X-ers age, they face everything from minor wrinkles and hair loss to more serious issues like urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction (in men and women). A local Johns Creek doctor is expanding her practice to address these delicate issues her patients are experiencing, but are often reluctant to talk about openly.
Local Johns Creek, Georgia doctor, Leslie S. Gaskill, M.D., has added the latest in rejuvenation and wellness procedures to her family practice. She is certified to offer several innovative services that use PRP (platelet-rich plasma), including the Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®, P-Shot® and Hair Restoration.
PRP is a concentrate of platelet-rich plasma protein isolated from blood by placing it in a centrifuge to remove the red blood cells. The result is a higher concentration of growth factors than whole blood and is being used to rejuvenate and heal the body in a variety of ways. PRP contains several growth factors and other cytokines that can stimulate healing of soft tissue and joints.
“I am excited to add these cutting-edge procedures to my practice. These non-surgical methods address many issues we face today – from minor wrinkles and hair loss to more serious problems like urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction,” said Dr. Gaskill. “Patients are reluctant to discuss these issues openly, and until recently, doctors haven’t had many minimally invasive medical solutions and options to offer. But, as medical advancements have occurred, we now are able to help patients improve not only their appearance, but also how their body functions without undergoing the knife.”
Dr. Gaskill’s office offers several PRP procedures, including:
- The Vampire Facelift® – This unique facelift offers a way to both restore shape and improve tone and texture, as well as rejuvenate new and younger tissue. First, the injector uses HA fillers (like Restylane® or Juvederm®) to create a beautiful shape. Then, growth factors are isolated from the patient’s blood. When these growth factors are injected into the face, then multi-potent cells become activated to grow new tissue, which includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- The Vampire Breast Lift® – Using the same method as the facelift, the breasts are evaluated to determine where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance. Growth factors are isolated and injected into the breasts, then multi-potent cells become activated to generate new tissue, giving the breasts a fuller look and feel.
- The O-Shot® – This 20-minute, non-surgical procedure uses blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sexual challenges. Women experience the effects of the O-Shot, which include greater sexual stimulation and decreased urinary incontinence, almost immediately and have been known to last for up to 19 months.
- The P-Shot® – The P-Shot is a 45-minute procedure that can help men with sexual challenges and conditions, such as Peyronies disease. The benefits are realized immediately and include: increased blood flow and circulation, improved sensation and pleasure, and enhanced size and appearance. The effects have been found to last up to 19 months.
- Hair Restoration – PRP is also used for hair restoration. As long as there are still active hair follicles, PRP has the ability to decrease hair loss, increase the thickness of existing hair and re-grow hair.
For more information or to schedule an appointment visit the website at http://www.DrLeslieGaskill.com.
Dr. Gaskill’s office is located in Johns Creek, Georgia at 6290 Abbotts Bridge Road, Building 200, Suite 201.